Skip to main content

VfL Bochums Riemann knew nothing about the whole plan

The Cupfight between Bochum and Augsburg culminated in the last penalty. Arne Maier had previously set the ball over the gate as a fifth FCA protector, the match ball was thus the VFL. For the amazement of some captain Anthony Losilla did not catch the ball, but goalkeeper Manuel Riemann. The actual pilotkeeper of the Bochum, who is considered a penalty killer, came into play in the 118th minute for Michael Esser, but did not keep a ball in the penalty shootout. In the end completely irrelevant, since Riemann nevertheless took responsibility and turned the decisive penalties dry to the bottom left.

MANUEL RIEMANN OLÉ | Tribute Song für die Nummer 1 des VfL Bochum I did not know anything about the whole plan. It was not judged before that I was briefly switched in front of penalty shooting, Riemann on the club website gave insight into the decision-making on the sideline. In the 103rd minute, I was wondered how long I need until I m warm, I said, I needed five to ten minutes. I m down in the cabin and I looked at a few penalties. Then I m looking at I high and it started, said Riemann.

It s only eleven meters

Although short-term video studies did not bring much, as the previous Bochum shooters all turned all, the big chance offered for the 33-year-old. That I have a good right foot, I believe I know. It s just eleven meters. I was honestly pretty sure today, Riemann did not give any doubts.

Actually, Bochums Stammkeeper should get a break and eating the chance against Augsburg against Augsburg. Of course, I knew of Manus Quote, as it s it does not really matter if I play or not, as long as we end up at the end, now I was allowed to make a game and I m satisfied with the game. End, then of course is all the more beautiful.

Rice praise for the FCA

At the same time, the VFL of that end could also be much more relaxed, finally, the Bundesliga newcomer led in the second round in the meantime with 2: 0. It was very annoying that we have caught directly to the goal. The 2: 2 has then shown that Augsburg has a really good team that never lets, even if they are a bit behind us in the Bundesliga table The conclusion was Bochum s coach Thomas Rice, which is now in the second round with his VFL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

E-Sports Founded Changing and Operation Tax Less... Championships

[Eye News 24 Moon Young — Sew] The E-Sports game end of the domestic companies is expected to be activated. On the 2nd, the Congressional Culture Athletic Tourist Committee Lee Sang-won (Along Democratic Party) (as well as Democratic Party) has passed the limitation. On October 26, a member of the Corporation has a representative of the tax-specific laws of the tax exemption law that the company deducted 10% of the cost of the E-sports game. We lower enterprise E sports market entry barriers to support game end operations. The background of the Domestic E-Sports Games, the more the residents of the Domestic E-Sports Games, the more we do not face the deficit in the E-sports market. In the case of the 'League of Legend', a popular e-sports' event, the annual salary of famous players is great, but the revenue of the game is not. Then, when the game teams are more difficult to present a better condition in the expiration of the contracts of popular players, they are in...

How to be treated in Ember Knights

For Roguelite health is extremely important in the game. There are cases when you can choose treatment yourself instead of other advantages, but tempting to ignore health glasses. You can heal yourself during passing in several ways listed below. how to restore health in Ember Knights That's how you can heal yourself in the game. Chicken, apples and potions Are in bags on Earth randomly. Destruction of blue mushrooms Chicken falls from the destruction of them. Choose a room with red potion instead of other rooms. If you do it, you will find a room with a fountain health. Because of limited use, it is more profitable for one or two players than for four. Unfortunately, Ember Knights does not offer many ways to treat. Enemies are becoming stronger if you raise your health level in the game, and it complicates the task even more. You should always take a room with a fountain health, as it constantly appears before the battles with bosses. When playing more than ...

Pokémon Karmesin & Purpur How to get the totally free bonus offers in the switch

Last week the brand-new and now ninth Pokémon generation Parmesan & Purpura for Nintendo Switch was released. In addition to the happiness of the brand-new Pokémon role-playing video games at Nintendo fans, this likewise leads to plenty of criticism and ridicule as well as the demand to get the purchase rate of the video game. How you get the complimentary perk in Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura How to get the special Pikachu in Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura How to get the experience set in Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura. How you get the complimentary perk in Pokémon Parmesan & Purpura You can digitally receive the two benefits called Special Pikachu and Adventure Set directly on your Nintendo Switch. The requirement is, obviously, that you buy one of the 2 brand-new editions Pokémon Parmesan or Pokémon Purpura To take the totally free bonus offers, you have to do this by February 28, 2023, at the most recent. How to get the special Pikachu in Pokémon Parmesan & Purp...